Sunday 30 January 2011

I'm Back




Good Evening,

BBBRRRR its cold outside.

I have been away a few week, but I have still been crafting, just not had much chance to blog. I have quite a few card that I have made over the last few week, I will work on getting them on here.

We got a call on Friday informing us my cousin had just got engaged. I thought this was a perfect chance to have an afternoon crafting while the other half did some work on a database for his brother. So I have spent the afternoon creating this card.

Was really lacking inspiration for this one as its not and occasion I make cards for often, but once I had decided on a colour scheme and a stamped image my creative juices started to flow and this is what I managed to come up with.

The image I have used is a forever friends stamp that I recently purchased. I just love these FF stamps and cannot stop buying them. They are so cute. I have coloured it in using Promarkers.

I have attached a little charm to the ribbon on the bottom corner, which I thought was really appropriate. I cam accross this when I was sorting out some bits in my craft room last weekend. For once I put it safe and actually remembered where I had put it.

The embossing to the back has been done using one of the texture plates that came with my Big shot machine that I got for christmas.
Many thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. Uhooi,,
    Waw,, This card is very cute, interesting and creative,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a stunning card, I love the ribbon. Lee xx

    ReplyDelete