Friday 6 August 2010

Evening All,

Yipppeeeee it's Friday!!!!

Well after browsing many blogs for several months and getting my card making mojo back I am now taking the plunge at finally using the blog that I set myself up many months ago.

I had been tasked by my fiance to make a card for his mum in Kent who is going into hospital on Tuesday for an operation. Its nothing major but as we are so far away in Yorkshire and he cannot get to see her he wanted us to send her a card so that she knows we are thinking about her.

So this afternoon I set to work on making this card. I have recently bought myself a few (well 48) Promarkers and they are fabulous. The image that I have used was a freebie from another blog that I follow http://beccysplace.blogspot.com/.

The frame around him was cut on my Pazzles. I have had this several months now and after a stressful few months I am finally getting to grips on how to use it. I had previously had a Craft Robo but wanted something more versatile and my pazzles ticks all the boxes and I love her.

Well enough of my dribble. Here's my creation -

This is my first time at uploading so I am hoping I have done it right. Still have a lot to learn when it comes to blogging.

Well thank you for looking. Have a good evening.

Louise

1 comment:

  1. fab card louise.the image is great and i love your colours and papers and stunning flowers.


    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete